OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Thanks HT.Yes I agree with the article and subscribe to the...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks HT.

Yes I agree with the article and subscribe to the belief that their may be more bad news on the way. I particularly don't like the dark clouds of debt hanging around Europe and I think the US is in all sorts of fiscal strife, and then there is likely China slowdown.

I was trying to say that my belief is that OZL has been hammered harder than it should have been recently because of confusion about the Share Consolidation, Capital Return and Share BuyBack which may have influenced peoples behaviour. With these out the way, hopefully OZL's sp will become more predictable and responsive to general sharemarket trends. Without the confusion I would hope the sp would be trading in the $16.00 to $16.50 range.

HT, I trust you have noted that the old 1:2 OZL:PNA ratio has been smashed to bits as it should now be 1:5 with OZL trading at $20. (Come in Mx)

I am still confused about the purpose of the Share buyback after the consolidation unless it is to support the sp against an expected dip in sp that often happens after consolidation.

The only other reason I can think of, and I hope it is not true, that management is trying to protect aganst a "money burns a hole in my pocket" syndrome.

If the market does downturn like I expect later this year or thereafter, we may need the money and other opportunities may present.

A lot there, but i got it off my chest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.