DOU 16.7% 0.4¢ douugh limited

that is very comforting. I too have felt uneasy at the apparent...

1. 11,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    that is very comforting. I too have felt uneasy at the apparent issue that wasnt being addressed - despite it potentially only affecting a small number. This to me looks like the have a solution in hand... albeit cutting it pretty close to the launch! either way, it feels good to me that they have a fix.
    As for northshore... big positive there. The fact they are back in play hoovering up shares shows me they still think its great value... which it is. Fairly well disguised buying by them. I notice in the last 30 minutes the 1.05/1.06/1.065 shares just kept getting snapped up whenever they were put up. Parcels of 30k at a time. Clearly northshore.
    Do people think they were the ones who put the cap up at 1.07 to shake out shares to buy below? or do we think they saw the clumsy seller and thought great opportunity to buy? I tend to think they capped it and spent the day waiting for sellers... then got a bit desperate toward close when the price wouldn't stay down... i think they may even have bit a large chuck of their own sell parcel on close. Any other views? They just seem to have perfectly timed their return and buy up around that seller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.35K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14377561 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13558666 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.