TVN 6.52% 4.9¢ tivan limited

OK I'll stick my hand up... by Tigers definition I am a Flog! To...

1. 2,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    OK I'll stick my hand up... by Tigers definition I am a Flog!

To all my fellow Flogs out there....

Putting a strategic deal together takes time. Over the time the landscape changes i.e. the Fed Govts recent improvements of the $5B grant offers, however, not available to mid/late this year. PB can leverage negotiations with others based on what the Fed Govt offers = giving away less of the farm. There are also so many more factors that we SHs will never know about.

We want PB to write the best deal for TNG and its shareholders. A better deal is likely to result in less dilution and therefore higher SP. I won't complain about a few small delays in announcements in the bigger picture of a stronger SP result. Imagine these alleged delays resulting in an SP 50c higher than originally planned. Would you complain then? (unfortunately wont be able to measure that until PB writes a memoir).

As to the alleged delays I see it as simply a timing issue. They could not finalize the deal they wanted to announce at the AGM and so wait until after the holiday season. The Refinery and Mine site cannot commence until all approvals are in place (which they are not). So for now these so called announcement delays are not impacting going into production at all.

IMO it is not a case of if but when!
    I am all in!

For the record I enjoy all the colorful posts on TNG and make this observation...
    Playing the man does not improve the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $78.66K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73342 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.