CAJ 0.66% 37.8¢ capitol health limited

Todays Trading, page-51

1. 2,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    All good discussion and valid points today folks. Nice to read.

Shortman data is out for yesterdays debacle, 46.51% of volume was shorts.

Looks like some conviction at least temporarily at 0.205 and 0.210.
    Make no mistake though, I don't believe the bot will give up that easily.

My rant to Capitol yesterday drew a response this morning so thought I should share it for some reassurance to investors and confirmation to some questions.
    There are no personal details nor information they wouldn't willing offer any investor so hopefully I'm ok sharing this;

"Like you, the directors are always very interested in the share price for the company. We are however not in a position to opine on market manipulation and rely on the regulators to ensure that the market is conducted appropriately, and have had no contact with them on such an issue.

There is no doubt that this is a very difficult trading period, something we have advised the market of on numerous occasions. The company has, of course, at all times complied with its reporting obligations, including market updates. On the point of the half yearly accounts, we have processes to go through before the half yearly accounts can be released to the market including internal as well as external audit reviews of the materials to ensure its accuracy for shareholders. The half yearly financial reporting obligation is before the end of February and, as you point out, we are currently targeting an earlier reporting date than the obligatory date.

In regards 3DM we have made a market disclosure that we are no longer a substantial shareholder for reporting purposes in that company although we do retain our shareholding, the change being due to the dilution in holdings from their recent capital raisings. Accordingly it is appropriate that such disclosure are made directly by 3DM rather than by CAJ.

Finally on your point about the “digital” environment, we will look into the matters you have raised to review the speed for delivery of this information. Thanks for pointing out this issue.

Thanks for your interest and support of CAJ."

Nice, timely response I thought which should our confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $399.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $549.1K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 239632 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 155305 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.