CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

I'd imagine many have taken profits and have created support at...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'd imagine many have taken profits and have created support at the .014-.017 level. Sounds to me you haven't taken your own advice and now want a cheaper base. This was ripe for multiple entries with the volumes it has experienced.

The share value is very similar to this time last year. This time last year it was all based around lithium and the Cougars intent. It appears your a lithium fan, to sell now and suggest this to others when the best is to come, suggests you're not here to help or share with others.

Fair enough people in the past suggesting it's out of puff or will retrace following the CR but to suggest it's 200m short of the finish now is just ridiculous... the race has only started, the packs just caught up to this bolter. We're not even on the straight mate!

Lithium news immanent... will this blow first or Mount Agung? Crazy to evacuate now as there's graphite assays also to come. All clearly stated in announcements.

You might get support amongst us idiots by offering a point of view that is supported with evidence. Anyway, be happy, I took your bait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.