WMT western metals limited

todays trading

1. 2,531 Posts.
    Mechanical at best, looks like a bot is running, support or an organised exit?.
    So, the placement shares are available for trade tomorrow presumably, no mention of the free options tho, it looks like the bid depth is being stacked for the expected onslaught, but not by placement holders, more likely engineered to catch the fallout from the hordes who weren't given the freebie's and who are mostly expected to bail out, this placement was mishandled big time, especially the Tricom revelation, m/ment are going to do overtime to appease the rising anger amongst ordinary shareholders, many who have missed this now irrelevant sppp., I just hope their next announcements are excellent, they will need to be after this debacle, or it's goodnight from me with the rest of my stock, at least I'm now free carried, not like late comers who would be livid at all these freebies handed out, m/ment have effectively capped this at 35c, having sold 50% of my holdings to preserve profits, which are excellent, but not for anyone who bought at or above these levels.
    The option trading should be interesting, especially for the favoured few who will probably make another killing at the expense of the ordinary man in the street, these directors need to pull their collective heads out of the sand, they have just destroyed most of their credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.