CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

my opinion on this stock has changed some what and the key...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    my opinion on this stock has changed some what and the key attraction is solely a takeover. Current spot prices for Co and Cu with my calculation shave this at a loss of over $10million a year and thats taking into consideration a reduction in opex costs. The fact is that if we are in a deep recession than i cant see metal prices increasing in near future.

oly question to you if you believe BHP may hit as low as $12 next year, then logically that would assume that metal prices will be at current prices or lower next year. CMR is still debt ridden and i dont believe can withstand a long period 12 months + of depleted metal prices. This is clearly reflected in the SP a bear market only cares about current profit assest value of plant etc mean zilch at the moment.

Anyway just being a realist to say im dissapointed is an understatment, i still hold and tarde parcels good luck to all. There are bargains out there in the resource sector but iideally you want to find a mid cap profitable company with zero debt for great upside, CMR SHOULD have been that company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.