RWD 0.00% 4.5¢ reward minerals ltd

hey teazn,yep, I'm sure you know this but I want to post to...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    hey teazn,
    yep, I'm sure you know this but I want to post to encourage myself again, it is that promising it's ridiculus...let me know my flaws...

Jorc'd resource for total contained Sulphate of Potash (SOP) are as follows:

Lower estimate
    7,705 Mt @ 3.17kg/t for 24.43 Mt K2SO4

Upper estimate
    8,635 Mt @ 3.17kg/t for 27.37 Mt K2SO4

at SOP $750 US looking at $18 billion dollar resource, look insitu at 5% - $900 million with 110 million shares on issue (65 million at present but after cap raising dev costs), lets say $8.18 dollars per share(US$)....

or 400K production per year @$1000/tonne less $200 production/transport is $32 million with say 110 million shares on offer (after capex to develop facility & trans) PE of 9:1 gives share price of $2.61....I added 6c for good measure for my target of $2.67!

better estimate somewhere between as they ramp up production then the sky is the limit as we enter the next millenium for dwindling Potash/higher demand once all those chinamen get rich and eat more....

sure this is cigarette paper stuff but enough to get me salivating once the SMALL matter of NT is resolved....18 months to first production???
    cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.