GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

today's trading, page-4

1. 2,527 Posts.
    My GDNO holding was my profit, after doubling my money from 1.9c and going free carried.

I have sold half of the remainder today so as that no matter what I have made money from this roller coaster.

To be honest though, I don't like the way the shareprice has been behaving, particularly the options. These were at 4c plus when the heads were trading at 17c recently. Confidence is shot.

Heads need to be 30c plus for the options to see any real gains from here. The way the money is moving, I'm not so sure things are going as well as you would hope.

The constant nothing announcements remind me of CVI's BRR ramping.

I'll hang on to some so as I'm not bleeding if the blue sky does eventuate, but I'm glad to have banked some profits, as I think there is only one way from here...

Seems a lot of people have more options than they can afford to exercise, and have spent more than they can afford to lose. Also seems a lot of these options holders are also HC posters, lol usually a bad thing.

If GDN aren't 20c plus by next week, the options will be trading at 1.5c or so IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.