HAW 0.00% 6.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

today's trading, page-28

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    BB, I know your opinion well and understand

I also spoke with the company myself, and feel a little differently. They riorously dwefended the two members selling stocks, and took offence to it being for questionable means, and I believed him.
    Mate you have your own opinion and that's what Hotcopper is for, everyone is entitled to it, but we won't always agree.

And yes, I hope I'm right on this.
    I do reaffirm my belief it will be back in the low to mid 1's again very soon, and maybe back to .008 or .009, then back to ....

That historical predictability is indeed what will make the event reoccur time and time again until they indeed sell off Mt Bevan. Everyone knows it, and many are now starting to trade it.

And today looks like I'm even more right, buy side is about to explode. Wouldn't that be funny if it broke out in the next few days and we were all in the money, rather than in a few weeks as per the usual cycle. Whatever happens with the company long term, right now people will make the .008 to 1.4 trade range a regular feature which is fine by me.

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.