HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

today's trading, page-3

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2390
    After watching the trading yesterday i must admit i was disappointed with HAW's trading day Cmon Aussies dont sell our company short ..... so much potential at open to only fizz out like a good bean dinner fart and at open the depth had a 1.4 close all over it .............Holders need to understand the company is under the spotlight ATM and they shouldn't sell our company short like yesterday or the Chinese are going to swoop in and pick HAW up for a song like most of Australia's IO just like the Japanese did back in the 80,s in OZ land assets .....Hopefully the holders left and new holders coming in realize at least a 1.5 SP value dont sell HAW short like yesterday our value is much greater just read the recent Ann if you need reassurance of our position ATM HAW has a 20 mill Mcap written all over it....... Throw in a bit of Chinese HAW action maybe even 25Mill......So come on head office beat that Mt Beavan DRUM loud and HARD and make these groovers PAY THE DOLLARS that the hill is worth at least 15 Mill IMO in todays market .....And i know i wont be selling mine for a cent less than 1.5:)$$$$$

GB:)$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.