EPE enterprise energy limited

todays update!!

1. 280 Posts.
    Hi guys,
    Just finished work today and noticed all the crazy posting, many of which were very funny (i especially liked the Yellowbank Creek Water with the jingle lol). You guys aren't very patient are you? Not that I blame you...I'm sure we are all curious as to what is going on and for the long delay.

I decided to call again..They are flat out at EPE at the moment definitely some serious activity going on. The results have not been submitted to the ASX as yet, they are trying their best to get it done before closing. So there might be a chance the results will be known to us, but don't hold your breath, he said the wheels are turning and once the figures add up they will announce.

He also said, If we can't release this afternoon we will definitely release tomorrow morning with todays current results. I said, Why such long delays? he replied, We have to be certain with the results we have and want to be sure they are no grey areas with the announcement, we want it to be clear and concise and interpreted correctly to the public, it has to be black & white.

After hearing that it had me thinking what da hell is going on??
    It sure sounds big.

I asked, are you confident in releasing the announcement today? he replied, Errr, not really sure at the moment, can't guarantee it, but we are trying. If it is possible and the results add up to our calculations then we will. As I said, it is important that we are certain before we announce. It's messy out there and we have had equipment failure contributing to the delays.

I said, Is it thicker 'pay', cause it is a known oil field?
    He said, I can't say...I replied, I understand..

Thats the thick of this conversation, it's the best I can do, I hope it helps and at least it gives you an idea of what is going on and knowing the announcement may appear this afternoon and if not it will be tomorrow morning.

I'll try and keep you guys posted if I hear anymore news..

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.