E25 19.1% 25.0¢ element 25 limited

Phw. Noted your comment but E25 covered the COVID-19 matters...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Phw. Noted your comment but E25 covered the COVID-19 matters just a few days ago in the Quarterly Report

The E25 directors have been particularly well paid for their level of expertise and with the chairman well overpaid in particular IMO when considering his low level of input

For many years now it has been just a one-way street with E25 and 100% of it all in favour of the directors who have collectively received millions of $’s in cash and millions of long dated options

What have the shareholders received ? ----- Nothing !, nothing at all, no free options, nothing at all other than words and a grunt or two as they raise their snouts from the trough

I watched this Justin Brown fellow being interviewed in that video from the guy in London recently and he was constantly shuffling around, clearly ill at ease as he was asked some very piercing questions from a very good interviewer. Brown was not very inspiring I thought and he stated E25 still had more than $1.7 cash and more than sufficient to last E25 until the end of 2020 without touching the share investments

Now, with a PFS being close, they STILL want to secure another grab of free options before any possible share price rise and they are using this façade of a fee reduction of 20 percent for 6 months in order to justify the meagre saving to E25 (approximately a pitiful $32,000 over the 6 months basis their current payments from E25.. chicken or rather pig feed) -------- Come on ! let’s get real here !

It’s BS and they know it and every E25 shareholder should also know it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.040(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $54.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 26.0¢ 21.5¢ $22.23K 90.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.