SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

todays updated chart

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    i did not want to post this chart but i feel duty bound to show the negatives as well as the positives & usualy dont get any thanks for it but here goes, i will tell you i hve been liquidating most of my holdings across the board as i am not comfortable with mr market at the moment & forsee a pullback ?

on a day like today we are up yet again strongly yet the big players are still selling futures contracts at a discount to the market this can change in a split second but for the moment i smell a rat.

after some time of looking aat the SDL chart & the major failure of the head & shoulders patern to the upside, i was looking at the next hope of a double bottom ?

i am now forming n oppinion that that may be a bear trap & god forbid we could see SDL plunge to half a cent !!

i urg you all to be very carefull in your investment/trading choices for the near future, i still feel i will buy a few if this comes back down to 1.9 cents but i am not overly confident. i also see AGO falling to around 8 cents fyi. sdl_ax29jul14_to_05feb15.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.