PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi IansAll Anne Masons holes end in Copper. I see Entree...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    Hi Ians
    All Anne Masons holes end in Copper. I see Entree drilling this to over 10Bill llbs Cu
    The unexplored Blue Hills has a similar footprint and may also reach 10Bill llbs

PMH had 3 options faced with a world class JORC reserve
    1 Issue over a billion shares
    2 Cut themselves a 20% free carry deal like Entree did with Ivanhoe at Oyu Tolgoi
    3 Find an Ivanhoe/Entree

Option 3 suits the end game for the clutch of Juniors in Yerrington Nevada which will grow to over 30Bill llbs Cu plus Au and Ag credits

Entrees web site gives prominence to the PMH deal. Its a huge coup for them and doubles their curr JORC equiv res of Cu for the issue of a modest no of shares and 6 mill cash
    I believe the PMH deal will add $2-3 to Entrees price when the broking and investment community give it publicity.
    I see selling in Entree and buying of PMH as a play over the next month also
    In my previous post I quote verbatim the CEO of Ivanhoe on the Oyu Tolgoi system
    He is saying it is worth $ TRILLIONS giving a stellar boost to Entrees free carry and their 100% owned land in the area

I am confident that my Entree shares and cash recd will exceed AUD $1.00 by Dec 2010
    Looking forward to 0.40 next week
    Waiken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.