VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Todays Volume . Sorry !

1. 7,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Well I am sorry folks I was the bugger that dumped 100,000 out of my super and 300,000 out of my Company , it was unavoidable as I have had to sell due to a marital dispute still ongoing , had I not sold I would lose my house .

I am frightfully disappointed to have sold as I have been around since the Psiron days probably starting in 2006 at $1.40 and earlier more than likely , I suspect now that I have sold the price will go up .

I decided to type this today as I am a huge supporter of VLA and Cavatak , however , tend to think that management are too concerned with their larger share holders than us mums and dads . I was told by Malcolm a while ago that he would not give me a current top twenty as an insto did not want to be disclosed  after the last cap raise . ( slightly biased don’t you think ). As I watch the screen on most days , I was almost in a position to find out who is operating the BOT on this stock . However , management did not seem care nor supply me with a top 20 .   Which brings me to the point , unless management decides to control their shareholder base , this stock will be manipulated for ever after . I have played them on several occasions , by out bidding them when they were buying , but when they want to buy a bunch at  lower prices there is no way you can beat them when they are on the sell . I ask all of you why are there so many buyers at .645 and .65 , the price was 77 cents a short while ago  and what is more important our price should already have been $1.00 to $1.50 , there is no valid reason why we shouldn’t  have a market cap of $250 to $300 Million . This algo programme has been working for years even when the price was and would not budge from 28 cents . Unfortunately I have written letters to all concerned , it seems the final reply was , the ASX don’t care as they make money out of every trade on market and for all the 100’s of thousands of trades across the bourse they are actually happy with them . I have had constant discussion with the chief compliance officer of the CHI exchange and in principle nobody cares . So to get back to my point unless Malcolm and the board control their share holder base we will continue to go side ways . Yes it would have been nicer to sell half of the above quantity at $1.50 and by no means is this sour grapes as when funds permit again , I will be back as I do have a price target 0f $10.00 . And if the board accept anything less they should be shot .  
    PS GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.