VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Todays Volume . Sorry !, page-19

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi Lopez...
    I have been with this Company for approximately 7-8 years and discovered long ago that it behaves quite strangely at times.
    So often the SP rises on a really bad ASX day.... and falls on a great ASX day.
    You would be forgiven for thinking it is a defensive stock.
    It is relatively illiquid and is open to "abuse" by the Algorythmic maggots of course.... but sometimes that same illiquidity, coupled with a couple of forced sales by holders experiencing misfortune in other areas, has the same effect.
    It rarely enjoys fair recognition for success and in the past couple of years has NEVER been valued at the same levels of significantly less credentialed Companies in the Biosphere.
    It has been extremely good to me, not only in the SP escalation (albeit over such a long time), but also by virtue of "quarantining" funds that could have been deployed elsewhere in the past year.... and would have been torched.
    I am not a ramper... simply a realist... and I sincerely cannot see this stock failing, as such.... it will generally uptrend.
    It has never disappointed.... maybe didn't excite to levels expected by a very demanding market... but will continue this pattern until we all wake up one day to discover we are in a Trading Halt..... a Trading Halt where shareholders are not puzzled as to why this is so.... we will all know WHY.
    We just won't know WHO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.