TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Todays Volume, page-24

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    The thick plottens.
    14 million through now and all selling at 6c wiped out and 1.5 million still wanted. Something big is brewing either way.
    If there is about to be a company making announcement and a big player is getting set, then who is the entity selling millions of shares without any inside knowledge of the impending news? Why are they selling now, if there is something good about to happen? The only thing I can think of is that they wanted out all along and finally a buyer has stepped up wanting the required amount.
    If something very bad is about to happen then who is buying millions of shares without knowing much about what is really going on? That seems strange to me. Why would they have even thought that millions of shares were available?
    Are some of these big trades just crossings between friends or some kind of smoke and mirrors perhaps?
    There is something going on that is hidden to the eye of the small investor.
    Normally I hate this kind of thing, but the way TZ has gone I welcome any change to the usual dynamic of a slow drift down with ever lower capital raisings. At this point I'll take any kind of action and gamble that it is good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.091K 164.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149966 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.