MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

That was a wise move, Funkburger. As what Caledon said to you,...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    That was a wise move, Funkburger.
    As what Caledon said to you, we need to be aware that this HC blog-site is being watched by fellow bloggers, some of whom may not have the same innocence or the same genuine interests as us.

I just found this out today.

I posted a comment from a share-advisory service at 10:19 am this morning. Without giving any details anymore, it is generally about this advisor being physically at the site, and what he observed, telling us the current situation and why his optimism is still valid, and to expect an update next week,
    but I got reported by some unknown blogger using the "Report this Post" button, VERY SOON after I posted..
    I then got my post deleted by the administrator for quoting from a paid share-advisory subscription service.

It was just before Bernie_81 posted at 11:06 am.

Someone told me that Bernie_81 quoted my post, in his reply to me, which can still be read. I tried reading his quote, but could only read the first 30% of my post in that quote done by Bernie.

I shall not reveal any of that earlier info in my first post anymore, nor any future info from a paid subscription service, now that I have been duly warned by the administrator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $3.75K 3.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12576351 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 219877337 110
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.