GWR 2.25% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

Correct Analysis doom, that is what I have been saying for...

1. 131 Posts.
    Correct Analysis doom, that is what I have been saying for months. Some of us have held shares since the birth of this company and watched it grow to a point where the growths spurts where really starting to take note. People should cast there mind back when the sp was $3.35 and information was being released fast and furious. As soon as information was being circulated in the market of the JORC potential GWR have, a noted slow down of information followed marked by a similar decline in the share price, to a point where non information has been existent for at least six months. So what has happened, in the last six to confirm or deny this potential find other than tell us it will be confirmed by XMAS a good 4 months away. Read what you want into this and DYOR, but remember some of us have been watching this SP since birth and I am no way convinced this is a good deal for GWR. This SP was potentially touted $4.00 on its own merits and FAS alone at $2+ if the oil is taken into consideration. So my question is will the new FAS be worth $5+. This is what we shareholders need to know before decisions are made not on hypotheticals. No information has yet been released by either GWR or FAS to allow us to make an informed decsion. This it no ramping boys but as a shareholder I am miffed bigtime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $44 500

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.