SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

today's west australian article and map

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Just a few thoughts as to the significance of today's West Australian article and map.Today's article is to my knowledge the best article that has been printed in the mainstream press about this region .Firstly as far as I am aware it is the first article that I can recall on the area which doesn't bother to mention the Narracoota volcanics ,rather the focus is entirely on the Jenkins fault .Secondly the article is accompanied by a rather nice simple map and a bottom bar showing the MC's and SP's of the juniors mentioned .Thirdly for juniors like Sipa a large proportion of our investors are retail investors who aren't perhaps readers or members of HC ,so what their eyes are likely to focus on is the rather large portion of the Jenkins fault which is clearly on Sipa's land relative to what portion of the fault is on TLM or THX leases and on the price discrepancy between SRI and TLM and THX .Lastly the article carries a number of quotes which happen to be the words of our MD Mike Doepel and people may be attracted to Sipa as a result of his words .Also remeber that Sipa is going to have their drill bits in the ground next week ahead of TLM.
    IMHO this is likely to mean that the recent 12c resistance may on Monday become just a memory ,in fact I think that Sipa is likely to surge and test last year's high and the probable resistance at 16c before retreating a little and consolidating around 14.5 or 15c
    i eagerly await Monday's action !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.