SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Redragon,You may be right only time will tell. I do a lot of...

1. 334 Posts.
    Redragon,
    You may be right only time will tell.

I do a lot of work for a JV who work across many tenements in the same area and all they do is set up a new JV for each tenement and those JV's aren't all on the same terms.

So I don't think we can make the assumption that SDL wouldn't do that in Cameroon / Congo. As far as the rail / port infrastructure access is concerned.

Legend (if they ever get up and going - more resource definition please) have access on a commercial basis. There is no reason why others including other SDL JV's or 100% owned mines in the region could not have a similar commercial arrangement.

If a JV goes ahead - from the quarterly you would have to assume that the directors aren't telling us porkies and that a JV is probably favourite at this stage - then it makes perfect sense to run the rail and port infrastructure as a separate JV owned busines unit. Then the only issue for anyone using it is transfer pricing.

Best Wishes to all of us LT holders and a solid no to Hanlong. You can't have my 500,000 so cross them off your prospective list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.