VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

I agree Con, my calcs suggest that, on purely a current earnings...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I agree Con, my calcs suggest that, on purely a current earnings basis, the value of the company will be between $5m and $10m when the first box is fully operational and then the value to increase by between $5m and $10m for every box of similar capacity. I'd like to think that the install time can come down significantly (there's a no brainer lol), and would like to think that, assuming demand is there, a target of 5 - 10 installs per year can be achieved down the track. 10 operational boxes, to me, equates to a company value of $75 - $100m. I know this is all pie in the sky stuff after what's heppened over the past 18 months but I still firmly believe that IF they can get the next install done by end of this year (I know a VERY big call), followed by the 3rd then the 4th in good time, then a SP target of 5c I suspect is a little consevative, based on the positive sentiment we will see. People with a long term view will pay over the odds to get in. The good thing about this product is that revenue growth occurs in leaps and bounds with each box rather than "steady as she goes". I know this is bullish but haven't had too much to be bullish about for a while lol, maybe I'm just too excited about swedes in Carnarvon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.