AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

SENTIMENT...TIMING...FACTSThe share price is a strange mixture...

1. 1,514 Posts.
    SENTIMENT...TIMING...FACTS
    The share price is a strange mixture of the above 3 considerations.
    Everyone is raving about SUR...
    But SUR slid from 10c in December 2010 to 2c in March 2012.
    There would have been many massive losers over this period!!!
    Obvious some hard-core believers may have averaged down again and gain and again. Must have been frightening!!!
    Then all of a sudden, SUR SURges from 2c in April this year to 7c in August this year. What a fantastic ride for anyone who bought at 2c!!!...but this would have mainly been a new generation of punters with a postive SENTIMENT who did not go through the trauma of the last 15 months. The new investor's TIMING was perfect!!!
    But before anyone TOU's me for "cross referencing" I would like to point out that AKK was 3.5c in February this year and as low as 1.7c in July this year!!!
    AKK according to the FACTS... was the same company over this period...maybe even a "better" company over this period!!! The FACTS were: fanastic prospects...fanastic management...excellent research back-up, $25m in the bank and the most aggressive drilling program around...with prospects of self funded drilling into the near futures and coverting from a "low cap explorer" to a "major producer"!!! AWESOME you might say...but bad TIMING.
    The Greek Debt/Euro Crisis/Double Dip Recession believers
    said **** this we are selling and getting out!!!
    Remember my LEMMING comments!!!
    And everyone said...Mr Deeds only comments when things are BAD!!! Obviously they were misinformed!
    Okay...I guess I may now be speaking to the "converted"...because the LEMMINGS are, at this stage, all truly dead and buried!!!
    You punters who "got in" this month and those who still "get in" anywhere below 3.5c will be the real winners.
    When we get to 3.5c...the chain reaction will start!!!
    The SENTIMENT will change dramatically and taxi drivers and random people in the street will whisper the "secret" words "BUY AKK...its a hot tip...don't tell anyone!!!"
    And of course they will tell all their friends and family (human nature!!)
    Then watch this one take off!!!
    The oppies will "come into the money" and all these crazy AKKOA cross-trades from the 300,000,000 free AKKOA's offered to brokers will disappear.
    A new generation will proclaim "AKK Rocks and a few hard-core die-hards like myself will merely smile "I told you so"!!!
    Have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.