AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

todays's trading action, page-20

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Sector Lead,

Having sold at average of 2.45c means I can get 8.8m units at 2.2c. As you can see that I am reinvesting my winnings.

One thing I find with stocks is that its the 2-3 days after the news announcement. First thing that goes down is trading volume, then it seems to drift.

2.2c is the support level at the moment. This should hold for a few days in my views.

I am still looking at 2c or sub 2c (which may not come back to this). The 100 days comment kinda put me off coming back in too soon. I admit that AKK could come out with news of Texas Birch verticals flow rates in between that may send AKK higher. At this stage I am still looking to come back after 50-60 days. May begin to buy back little amounts earlier.

I am a trader but do research fundamentals. Like the last post from Mr Deeds was referring to; Sentiment, Timing and Fundamentals. You need all 3 to allign to make money.

In the end the share market is a movement of numbers. If number goes up its good for my wallet but if it moves down then its crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.