AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

todays's trading action, page-5

1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    Steini,
    Think you'll find SSNs acreage was in a much riskier and virgin location than the surrounds of Wattenburg Field.

It's proving to be a sure thing North and Northeast of Wattenberg with very high oil content.

EOG and Noble have done very well, but they tick all the boxes before drilling.

and Whiting are getting some of their best margins in Colorado with 66% net margins in 2012 due to high oil ratios to gas...the best ever for the company.

It is still early days, and it is definitely patchy outside of Wattenburg and surrounds.

AKK are in the right address.
    I have just read some oily acreage on the surrounds of Wattenburg sold for around $9500 an acre.

with 85% of 11,500. That gives a value of around $90m or 6cps alone for just Niobrara as is.

Worth a lot more with 2x horizontals if they produce 500 boepd over 30 days.

Some have come on here today I read saying its early days, and yes it is, but need to read up more on this feild and surrounds as the majors are committing to massive horizontal drill programs this year for a reason. This area has a lot more history than most realise and cannot be compared to the likes of Samson.

And Samson ran very hard (10 bagger) just on the potential of the Niobrara.

Not to late for the johnny come latelys to actually do some homework and join the party.
    If you are still comparing AKK location and SSN with a Niobrara blanket, then you need to do some more study before buying as you don't understand AKKs position.

Have a read of Noble and Whitings statements on this area, easy to google.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.