RHK 5.41% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Todd gets nod for Flinders deal, page-99

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    @SuperTim

I must have worded my post badly it seems. I didn't say anything about signing an new MOU's and by the way an MOU is usually just that: a "Memorandum of Understanding" meaning two or more parties have intent and that's it, it is technically not a legally enforceable contract but a formal contract usually follows sometime later.

The point I was trying to make was the "list" and the contents of those MOU's are re-useable and valuable as is past arrangements with other juniors of appropriate proximity or line of transport to that of the BB proposed rail/conveyor line. Mine or ore aggregation is yet another option open to the FMS Board if they get their act together.

RTA or Todd wont be spending a brass razoo on any infrastructure until it secures an ore supply in a lock tight arrangement and has conditions on the other side of their equation, the off-take agreement, also met and the agreement locked in.

There is plenty of wiggle room and options to explore for the FMS Board right now.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.040(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 78.5¢ 78.0¢ $1.272K 1.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.