TOE 0.00% 28.5¢ toro energy limited

Hope you are wrong Drums, that would be worrying, no news until...

1. 12,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4967
    Hope you are wrong Drums, that would be worrying, no news until Feb 22 and we will be under 2c IMO... while the rest of the Uranium pack continues to add value. We would be missing out on a lot of potential gains the way Sprott are buying up physical!

The Vanadium technical analysis should be back very soon, it has almost been 3 months now. Surely it can't take that long for a 3rd party to run through the already known results and come up with an updated recovery/financial summary by adding Vanadium into the resource alongside the Uranium.

Once this Vanadium info is known, and we have accurate details on future financials, it then allows us to enter the next stages related to finance deals... potentially all these next stages are triggered by this awaiting Vanadium study and that's why we don't have a finance update yet.

We are also due for some Nickel updates as well. Plus added speculation from many in here, including myself about potential corporate activity going by the silence the past month or 2. I would be very surprised if some news isn't around the corner.
    Last edited by coto: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.