PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Just got in today. Only a small purchase of 5129 shares at...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Just got in today. Only a small purchase of 5129 shares at $0.39. Did I pay too much? Did I suffer FOMO? It is my 10th stock. I wished I found out about Phoslock many months ago. I wished I did my reading about Phoslock many many many months ago. Still, people want clean water, clean waterways and as soon as people realise that urban life/food demands, farming demands with overuse of farm lands, etc. Forcing farmers to use fertilisers, etc to meet the demand of human societies. PHK is definitely a long term hold for me.

I still have the feeling that I rushed into PHK too quickly. But I have been trying to wait for a dip for over 3 weeks and I think it is better to jump in than miss out. (FOMO again). Especially PHK. Feel good that I am putting my money into PHK, even though it is not much, it is still much for me. I am investing with my heart (even though that doesn't make money), I feel that PHK is one of my true ethical share.

Thank you

(New to this industry, so I am learning more about PHK. Not a trader, reacts very slowly to sudden downturns, then forced to wait for one's eventually upturn.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.