Well said Kurrajong! Ivermectin on it's own is not the answer,...

1. 24 Posts.
    Well said Kurrajong! Ivermectin on it's own is not the answer, although it has been shown to help, but doxycycline means you can use MUCH less Ivermectin, and Ivermectin forces zinc into the cells... but in this particular interview, and I've listened to I think all of them he explains crucially:

The Ivermectin has two roles,” Mr Borody said. “It blocks the landing sights on the spike of the receptors called AC2 receptor throughout the lungs and the gut, and secondly, it inhibits replication within the cell by using Zinc which it forces or helps to get in the cells.“The Doxycycline helps in those two areas as well.“

Whilst the world waits for a vaccine that may or may not be effective, may need tweaking each year, may not last more than a few months at a time (so many questions because all we have right now is hope pinned on one or a few working), this is our best hope in the meantime to get through this... for the sake of our elderly, our chronically ill, and really everyone who contracts it - we do not yet know the long term ramifications of this. Despite four decades of research into HIV we still do not have a vaccine, but we do have effective treatments so it's no longer the certain death sentence it once was.

My worry with Covid-19, it's not just the deaths, it's the chronic long term morbidity from the damage it causes in multiple organs, including potentially the young. We count the deaths, but are we counting the morbidity... the mid to long term morbidity this might be causing... which will also have profound impact on our economy moving forward. This makes sound sense. Professor Borody is self funding the trials - who could "knock" that?!!!! He is an amazing human being and it irks me when people try to find fault in a man who has already given so much and saved countless lives for decades. He is one in a billion as far as I am concerned, but as I said, he saved my son when no-one else gave him hope. Biased, perhaps, but I've seen this man in action first hand for 9 years. He is a miracle worker.

Last edited by caib: 04/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.