So do you mean that John Laws did not contact Professor Borody,...

1. 24 Posts.
    So do you mean that John Laws did not contact Professor Borody, but the health department instead? Prof Borody was on 2HD in this radio interview with Brent Bultitude https://www.2hd.com.au/2020/08/05/ivermectin-clinical-trial-the-facts-vs-the-fiction/ and had such an incredible reaction from listeners that they played it again, but did John Laws NOT interview him? I listen to John Laws - have for years but this disturbs me. I doubt he checked Professor Borody's credentials... and I wonder what the credentials were of those or the person he spoke to in the health department who might rely on the likes of Dr Tang (who has not had the time to investigate, but makes statements based on 'what he has heard'). It's like fabrication built upon fabrication built upon more fabrication that is then perceived as fact, but is most certainly based on flawed misconceptions. Disgusting to be honest. Worst pandemic in 100 years... affecting EVERY aspect of our lives... and this is how it's dealt with. Hopefully the trials that Professor Borody is SELF funding will give substantial data rather quickly to the Federal Government and make a real difference in saving lives, the future health of our loved ones or ourselves AND our help our economy start to recover.
    Last edited by caib: 04/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.