Yep you're right on all counts, well hopefully in the next few...

1. 24 Posts.
    Yep you're right on all counts, well hopefully in the next few weeks (hopefully not months) enough data will be gathered for the Government (whichever it is) to realise that this has potential in at the very least helping our most vulnerable. Prof. Borody stands nothing to gain by this, he puts his reputation "out there", funds with his OWN money and does what he believes is right. Having seen what he has done first hand in my own son, what would seem an absolute miracle, I have no doubt in his capabilities. He is used to criticism - and there is too much professional jealousy out there I am afraid. I tend to like Lawsy but as you said he is getting old and relying on the people who he believes to be expert for medical opinion. Mavericks like Professor Borody, they are rare. When he quotes figures and studies research, I believe him, because he has proven himself to be correct time and time again. At least he is being given a chance now, albeit having to come from his own pocket to prove it. He is the most caring and forward thinking doctor I have ever known... despite his credentials he is humble. A rare breed. I am glad people like you Mower159 agree and see things as they really are!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.