UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

together they stand divided they fall, page-2

1. 819 Posts.
    It is maybe better to go it alone without MAK at this rate. I have not been a fan of the UCL Board since Dr Reid left (was forced out by MAK probably because he offered Bonaparte shareholders a better deal than Drummond?) and since UCL did a consolidation and talked down our Iranian asset. However, I am now beginning to think the consolidation was a genuine effort to compete with MAK's nonsense about liquidity and narrower spreads. Yes, Mak has all that, but the blatant bullsh*t coming out of Drummond beggars belief. TSX listing. LOL. $750 worth of stock traded in two weeks and a TSX spread that only attracts complete dolts to buy/sell - and Drummond is trumpeting this as a reason for him to be more suited to managing Sandpiper. I have found it hard going sometimes to put up with the UCL board, but MAK is in a completely different league. I am tending to think Drummond has completely different meanings for words from everybody else on the planet. How about Wonarah has regional proximity with Tennant Creek? I will never be able to trust such a person. Offering higher liquidity? What on earth do I want that for? I am not a wheeler dealer like Drummond - I've been in this stock for years. Offering greater exposure to cash (only useful to avoid dilution: I buy equities to take risk: not to pay somebody to put my cash on deposit). And how about being saved from losing my money in a stock more speculative than MAK? They are both risky and I am terrified of being invested in Iran and marine dredging in dodgy places like Namibia and I need to be saved by MAK at the crazy price Drummond is charging (in potential profits foregone?). Lol. The nightmares of being invested in UCL would not stop with MAK: they'd just be different nightmares e.g. being cheated and misled all the time by Drummond. I am happy with my UCL nightmares thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.