UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

It is maybe better to go it alone without MAK at this rate. I...

1. 819 Posts.
    It is maybe better to go it alone without MAK at this rate. I have not been a fan of the UCL Board since Dr Reid left (was forced out by MAK probably because he offered Bonaparte shareholders a better deal than Drummond?) and since UCL did a consolidation and talked down our Iranian asset. However, I am now beginning to think the consolidation was a genuine effort to compete with MAK's nonsense about liquidity and narrower spreads. Yes, Mak has all that, but the blatant bullsh*t coming out of Drummond beggars belief. TSX listing. LOL. $750 worth of stock traded in two weeks and a TSX spread that only attracts complete dolts to buy/sell - and Drummond is trumpeting this as a reason for him to be more suited to managing Sandpiper. I have found it hard going sometimes to put up with the UCL board, but MAK is in a completely different league. I am tending to think Drummond has completely different meanings for words from everybody else on the planet. How about Wonarah has regional proximity with Tennant Creek? I will never be able to trust such a person. Offering higher liquidity? What on earth do I want that for? I am not a wheeler dealer like Drummond - I've been in this stock for years. Offering greater exposure to cash (only useful to avoid dilution: I buy equities to take risk: not to pay somebody to put my cash on deposit). And how about being saved from losing my money in a stock more speculative than MAK? They are both risky and I am terrified of being invested in Iran and marine dredging in dodgy places like Namibia and I need to be saved by MAK at the crazy price Drummond is charging (in potential profits foregone?). Lol. The nightmares of being invested in UCL would not stop with MAK: they'd just be different nightmares e.g. being cheated and misled all the time by Drummond. I am happy with my UCL nightmares thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.