SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

togo news this week? new article., page-26

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    There is one question that we need to know before we all get too excited. What does the tender if we win it do for Sultan. At this point we know what the scope of works is but we have no idea how much will go into Sultans coffers, how much to Togo government and how much to tier 1 partners. Also what will be snpt's involvement if any?

I am not sure if DGH44 asked this in the meeting last week or not. It might be worth while to ring the office and ask. I do not know how much they are willing to tell us.

Don't get me wrong, there's hundreds of millions, probably billions worth of phosphate there, just what is sultans end.

I do not think it would have to be much to give a sharp boost. But with infrastructure already in place and the tender awarded I do not think it would take more than a year to be producing.

From all the research I have done one thing is for sure. The phosphate industry currently there is a complete balls up. Corruption within the industry is rife and I would not be surprised if the government is only getting about 20% of what they should be with the current sales of phosphate.

I believe Sultan has been there for the last three years and basically telling the government what the true potential of the industry is whilst doing as much of their own feasibility study as they need. As I was told by the office, no other company has done the work that Sultan has done there.

During the past three years Sultan has addressed the following issues:
    Geology
    Sultan has independently confirmed the deposits size, location, grades, strip ratios and other
    factors which would impact on the viability of the mine.
    Commercial Analysis
    Sultan has performed a full commercial analysis of the project which included sensitivity
    analysis and the analysis of various development options.

If she went to 4.2 on speculation what happens on a favourable tender win.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.