FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

you are some what at least an intelligent poster, and at least...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    you are some what at least an intelligent poster, and at least attempt to counteract my argument with some backed up links and alike..

however that article relating to 1% of bitcoin used for the criminal world is laughable... how would they know?... that is 1% of what they are aware of probably by small time criminals alike the example they used Aaron Shamo. A bit of a reach wouldnt you say..

The tech is here to stay, bitcoin I would say definitely.. as for ongoing listed tokens ans cryptos not so... many have fallen of the perch already..

in regards to fiat currency, yes I know currencies that a government has declared to be legal tender, despite the fact that it has no intrinsic value and is not backed by reserves. Historically, most currencies were based on physical commodities such as gold or silver, but fiat money is based solely on faith. yeah yeah, I know what you're trying to do here... but think about it

However, that "faith" still has a value when you look at the strength of the country.. regardless have you ever seen the Australian dollar or the US dollar fall 2/3rds within months for no other reason than it being traded via a platform...come on man... the 2 dont relate...

Im just going to go to Woolworth's right now and buy some bread and milk with my Acudeen tokens... OMG... yes lets leave it at that shall we...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.