FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

for the record Im not saying you cant go way above 2cents with...

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    for the record Im not saying you cant go way above 2cents with FGF... I will not feel as though I have missed out as I have reinvested my FGF profits and my original entries worth into a couple of Lithium plays that are currently sitting at 20% profit...

Im a trader of sorts... I have made 50% on a stock to only see it go to 1000% with in 2 months... happens all the time... I have also sold and have been lucky to miss out on massive losses in many stocks.. I have also taken losses.... do you get my point... this is not the point of my FGF posts... whether I could have made more money here or actually lost money here... my point here is crypto and tokens are nothing more than a money making play that take advantage of small time investors...

Some one has yet to show me some real worth of a ACU token other than what I can trade it at... has any one noticed your lucky to even get a $80 sell order filled at the current ACU tokens worth... does any one here think this is credible?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.