FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Tokens, Crypto, Blockchain, page-366

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492

OK, let's cut the bs here. Wipping this reply up on my phone so I'll keep it short and sweet. 

Well done on your profit taking and sticking to a strategy. Too often than not, traders get sucked into the narrative of a company and lose out. 

I bought in the high 2's and have averaged down since and believe this to be the floor. I do believe the company has made some intelligent investment decisions which will one day prove highly profitable in the sector and look forward to when they bank on their digital assets. Regarding revenue and profit on paper ... great to see FGF changing it's strategy and charging fees upfront moving forward. This will reflect positively come time for the next Quarterly. I also think the Bitcoin market fluctuations are nothing new and have been occurring since it's inception - following each all time high it reaches, we see a crash, however it stabilizes/ recovers higher than before - trending upwards. This Bitcoin correction needed to occur and unfortunately, we copped it last year. Trust will deepen and mainstream recognition will rise.  More and more institutional investors will enter the space as time goes on as the technology advances.  

@Soothsayer - you have obviously been following FGF for some time now ... once a believer, now a pessimist (and that's fine). 

But I am curious, if you had Anoosh in a room, what are your top three questions you'd want answered regarding FGF moving forward? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.