FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Tokens, Crypto, Blockchain, page-8

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    your turning this into some sort of vindictive aggression because Im not convinced..

what is with posters on HC that cant handle someone questioning a stock or the investment at hand..

I do this with all stocks, whether lithium, gold, copper or whatever commodity... I research, I share my thoughts... sometimes I have been wrong and members of HC have put me on track to something I have missed... hence my post here... trying to see if I am wrong with my theory here, should I reinvest here or not?

ITs posters like you that endlessly ramp that when questioned with reality you turn it into a sledging match of being a holder vrs non holder and alike... its really pointless regarding the subject at hand..

I am even negative on my own stocks at times that I do hold... for example have a look at the Azure thread AZS... Im not happy with the company or the MD yet I hold over $$6figures of shares and am at 30%+loss, over $200K originally invested... I still hold, but I say what I think... Im a realist, not a dreamer who makes Disallowed comments with no backing...

how about take your focus of me, discuss the subject and prove me wrong.. that is where the heart of the wealth is here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.