LYC 0.26% $7.67 lynas rare earths limited

tol decision in 2 weeks, page-38

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    While I think an approximate deadline is a good thing, one has to ask - WHAT THE HECK HAS HE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 5 WEEKS???

Whatever "evidence" the appellants brought up to the appeal could have been either verified or refuted by a few phone calls. At worst, a few emails. Just how long does it take for someone to call the AELB and say - "What's the score on xxxx?" Given that the AELB have already approved the TOL, the answer should have been a formality and immediate. A day or two at most.

And as for the "other experts in the field" - who, and why? Haven't enough experts already put the LAMP under the microscope? Including the IAEA?

I think that perhaps Minister Ongkili has been doing NOTHING for the last 5 weeks, and has perhaps had a prod from higher up after Craig Emerson's visit and the FTA. And perhaps some added pressure after Nick Curtis's comments in the international media about Malaysia as an investing opportunity, shifting goalposts, etc.

The "two weeks from now" thing would be a face-saving exercise. This could be sorted in a day, but won't be.

Perhaps a little more commentary on Malaysia as an investment opportunity by NC and even by financial gurus in the press would add just a touch more of the blowtorch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.67
Change
-0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.94 $7.50 $23.53M 3.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $7.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.68 16724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.