LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

Hi All, TOL decision to be made within 2 weeks of 23/5/12 . Well...

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi All,
    TOL decision to be made within 2 weeks of 23/5/12 . Well that date has come and gone and no announcement from either Minister Ongkili or the Prime Minister Najib.

Now the speculation is that there will be a decision after the PSC reports to Parliament on the 14th of June and the report is then debated on the 19th of June. Even with the best efforts of the company ore cannot reach Malaysia from Australia in under 3 weeks by ship. So if a decision is made and the TOL is issued after the 19th of June then we may see production start in July or if you like 3rd Quarter 2012.

If the TOL decision is delayed until after the elections in October-November then we are looking at commencing operations before Xmas 2012.

For those who have been around a while that means we are more than 12months behind schedule and each month the plant sits idle is costing the company $10 MILLION of YOUR MONEY.

I don't know about everyone else on this forum but "I am not a happy camper"
    I just wish the company, its management and Board were seen to be doing much more to get this TOL issued and end this farcical situation.

Does the Board need to visit Malaysia with media in tow to compare the ARE plant to the Lynas LAMP and show the locals how different the two plants are?

Show and highlight all of the plant's safety features, after all a picture speaks a thousand words and even the poorly educated understand pictures.

regards

jukieoz836
    Lynas Shareholders Association

regards

jukieoz836
    Lynas Shareholders Association
    jukieoz836

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.