LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

omega: Agree. I just recently got my average down to just under...

1. 1,165 Posts.
    omega: Agree. I just recently got my average down to just under .89 cents and am fully expecting a double well before the end of the year with more to follow. My guess is that the sp will pop with the announcement of the TOL (just like the first time) and then back down some with profit taking by those who are "fed up" with LYC and just want to get most of their money back at the $1-teens to $1.20s and move on and, of course, the help of the always eager shorts can be counted on here! Then I expect that we will rise again to a higher and a more sustained level as the stock is recognized as more of an investment--I think these will be the shareholders, those with endurance to take it around the last curve, who really will benefit from the rapid expansion of the company's value. Up until the release of the TOL, Lynas will have been a more speculative play, although a really gusty/foolish(?) one to have proceeded with BOTH Phase I AND Phase II with no guarantee that LAMP would not go down in history as one of the greatest white elephants in Malaysian history. With the TOL in hand, there will be a literal paradigm shift (hate that term but it fits here) from a hopeful speculation to a literal reality--the first of its kind in the ROW, and a big one at that! Continued certain delays in Molycorp's Phoenix project will become more obvious to even the most extreme MCPhead well before the end of the year as Lynas goes on to benefit on a ROW monopoly at least until mid-2013, if not longer. By later this year, I also bet that some of the pipe-dream, ree miner wannabees will clearly have fallen by the wayside with the continued global financial funk and inability to raise capital. Should the opportunity present itself with another deep LYC sp dive, I will be eager to get my average price down below .88 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.