LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

tol impact on share price, page-6

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I kinda agree with you Jet, however unfortunate your sentiment is. I am not so sure that the SP will really lift off either as all our rocket men suggest (that includes me by the way).
    The world situation is not getting any better atm so I think we will see a modest rise in the SP when the TOL is issued, which will then be shorted once again as mum and dad investors who are trying to make some gains inevitably get burnt.
    The SP will return to a mediocre number, hopefully not as low as we have been experiencing and many will bail out during this time, never to return but happy they kept their money intact.
    However I have never seen a company that has so much promise, has so many instos with their fingers in the pie and ultimately will prevail against the doom and gloom.
    I have a substantial amount invested in LYC and it's the only stock I hold....stupid?...probably, but since selling my other 3 I managed to save myself a considerable amount as they continued to go down.

Long term is my strategy because in the end these shorters will eventually disappear, the SP will climb up and up, albeit moderately as production gets going ..... until it will be my first multi-bagger! LOL

Dont take my advice though I have lost more than I have made lately......its a jungle out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.