LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Yesterday we discovered the AELB were given a deadline of May...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    Yesterday we discovered the AELB were given a deadline of May 31st. But earlier this week the AELB stated they were now waiting for MOSTI decision. What are we to make of this?

> The AELB have responded already.

Uncertainty/confusion by posters is a simple case of having received two pieces of critical news in the wrong chronological order, only because they were released separately by two different parties, AELB first, then MOSTI.

I repeat what I said last night, just so it is crystal:

We now know the following facts:

Ongkili instructed AELB to comment on residents case immediately after hearing, giving them a deadline of May 31st. Residents were not informed of this until May 15th. However AELB must have already submitted their response becasue they state categorically that they are now waiting for the minister to dismiss the case so they can issue TOL. The one body we can rely on in this whole farce to give completely accurate information without prejudice or hidden agenda is AELB - when they say they are waiting for MOSTI, then they are waiting for MOSTI.

IMO the PSC public hearing on Monday will give the final credibility to the whole charade. The residents case will be denied by MOSTI and the TOL will be issued by AELB on Tuesday to go hand in hand with the Fair Trade signing.

Tototy - what have you done, mate? You sold at rock bottom with 2 days to go for a 30% spike, maybe 50% in a week...

Tol Issue Tuesday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16021 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 18021 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.