LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

tol requirements..the truth please

1. 136 Posts.
    Hi All,

Maybe i have missed something but can someone please clarify something about the TOL requirements.

I know the following as per the statement Lynas issued a while back 2nd Feb ;

TOL approved but AELB included several conditions;

1) Need to submit all details of a PDF
    2) Submit a plan and location details re the PDf etc..
    3) Lynas plans & location of PDF to be submitted and approved within 10 months of date of
    issuance of TOL
    4) Lynas to pay US50 million in inmstallments etc..
    5) AELB reserves the right to appoint an independent consultant to evaluate compliance with standards and regulations blah blah blah

Ok so my points are ;

# why is there a point 2 when point 1 clearly states "all details of a PDF" .
    My view is that conditions 1 & 2 require that same thing, its just that point 2 expands on the requirements a touch more.. do you all read this in the same manner i do?

# based on point 3 , Lynas to submit the plans & location of PDF and have these approved within 10 months after the issuance of the TOL.
    Ok then what is all the talk about this being required before the issuance of the TOL? Have i missed something or is it just bulldust?

Also there is talk about a letter of undertaking required by Lynas to return waste to origin (or somethig along those lines) but i have not heard an official line released by Lynas about this . What is the truth? Is this more bulldust?

I had emailed Lynas about this last week and have not received any feedback to date

thanks all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.