TOL 0.00% $9.02 toll holdings limited

TOL - TA please, page-2

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have held since $16 and currently have a stop loss around 31.50-32.00. I believe we have seen the worst and TOL will not see below $32 again. If it does,I will be out .

Although TOL is maturing and its % return will slow over the coming years I still believe there is some petrol in the tank (it was GONE as far as a growth stock without National Rail and would have gone the same way as Wesfarmers). The sudden drop the other day was due to some upstart broker/analyst initiating coverage with a market perform rating.......and general jitters about high PE stocks.....I will be holding until my indicators say get out (they would have if the week closed below 32.50) or my stop is hit. Then I'll just look out for the next Toll. Whatever you do don't get attached to Toll and it's story/profit performance. As you have seen with stocks like Wesfarmers and Resmed (which I also held)...it doesn't matter how much your profits are increasing if the market decides to rerate the PE downwards and that will happen to Toll eventually. Let the chart tell you when the trend is over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.