IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Told you so!! IMU heading to $200m Mkt Cap

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2335
    Dear IMU Holders,

6 days ago (on 13 Feb 2019) I posted on this thread why I believed IMU was heading to a Market Cap of $200m (7c a share). Essentially, going forward our company will have 3 distinct products lines:
    1)  HER-Vaxx ;
    2) Anti-PD-1 Mimotope; and
    3) Arginine Modulators.

Well this morning they've publicly announced commencement of the development of the 3rd product line!!!!

For those that missed my post from 6 days ago, here it is again. Enjoy!

I found this article about IMU in Next Biotech published September 2017 … when the Market cap of the company was only $33m. IMU's Market cap has now doubled to $66m and its operations have been substantially de-risked.

http://www.nextbiotech.com.au/imu-picks-up-the-pace-in-cancer-drug-treatment/

Impressive article. I was particularly interested in this paragraph:

“Her-Vaxx isn’t the only treatment IMU is developing. IMU is also evolving 3-4 additional mimotope candidates, while conducting pre-clinical development in the field of Arginine Modulators. Arginine is a critical amino acid for the health of cancer fighting T-cells and depletion of it limits the effectiveness of T-cells to fight tumours.”

It is important (and damn exciting in my opinion!) to note that the recent share price movement which has seen IMU’s share price rocket from 1.3 cents up to 2.5 cents in the past 2 weeks has occurred solely on the back of initial trial result of HER-Vaxx and news of completion of the new Anti-PD-1 Mimotope Vaccine. No news has yet been released to the market by the company regarding development of their Arginine Modulators!!

Expect the share price to really take off as soon as news is released regarding candidate selection for the
    Arginine Modulators. I believe we’ll then easily be looking at a Market cap of $200 million (… a share price of 7 cents).

As the article states right at the end: “Once the momentum really gets going, we could see mindboggling numbers thrown around… with significant potential for these to land in the lap of IMU.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $1.239M 21.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1459482 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 633310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.