CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I'm going to take this opportunity to say "I told you so".I came...

1. 128 Posts.
    I'm going to take this opportunity to say "I told you so".

I came here a couple of weeks ago asking why on earth I shouldn't buy Cluff given it's low capitalization, Nobody had a good reason (other than the golden shovel)

The company has great prospects in a number of locations and with various resources.
    They have signed some pretty big deals which didn't rate a blip on the sp.
    They got some brand new management who know how to run a business..... Why did they employ a geologist to run a business for so long?

And now everyone is holding their breath on this announcement, it appears if it comes in at anything over 2 or 3oz per tonne it's very viable.

And still it sits on $20 million valuation. I will be looking back on this in 12 months just beating up on my wife for not allowing me to buy more.

Now here is the Ramp. In my opinion this is just the start, Cluff gets this right then Varun will be pushing all kinds of opportunities in Cluffs direction, imagine if the samples come back above 5oz per tonne! (they could come back as well traveled potting mix of course)

Just look at the Granny Smith gold operation, what's the gold concentration of their ore?

If Cluff is not trading above 4 cents in 12 months I'll eat my wife's hat.

And it's not all about this gold sample, this announcement will just be a stepping stone, the real story is the reinvention of a company that has all the assets in place but are finally doing something with them.

Of course I know only what the company has printed but $20 million capitalization is ludicrous.

I'll be back in a day or two to boast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.