CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

told you so, page-19

1. 1,214 Posts.
    I'm a bit of a punter when it comes to 'penny dreadfuls'
    and CFR seems to me to be a great risk/reward. Its worth repeating the story.

1. CFR- its been around a zillion yrs (at least) I reckon its nearly as old as the gems its finding. the point being that its not going to disappear.

2. Its found itself with a 'big brother' in Varun. Now these sorts of relationships are good and bad but CFR now has some very prospective ground in an under explored region. CFR has too long been kicking gemstones around in Aust.

3. New management ...just like a new broom. it works for me. and the move to gold/platinum exploration is a great positive.

4. These samples that we are waiting on... previous posts have calculated or speculated on some spectacular grades... whatever ...its hard to see that they wont have good gold grades. visible gold has been panned from the same sample. If you can get visible gold that can indeed translate into spectacular grades. CFR is already talking of a processing plant.

5. the price ..for both CFR and CFROB will mean DTs will be all over this if announ is positive.

6. about next Wed for 1st hint of whats 'in the bag'

7. small cap raising @ .3c puts a support level in for me.

Now they are the postives. But, They have an obscene no. of shares out there. they have just enough money for the initial exploration of 3 different areas to earn 35% of the tenaments. This gold sample is very important to them. But if EGO can do it so can CFR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.