MMN macmin silver ltd

told you so....., page-19

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Just for the sake of clarity, this (I think) is the context of what I said at the commencement of this thread (minus the profanity):

This was my post on 24th September, 2008:

"My shiny crystal ball tells me that.....

(1) Macmin Directors will reluctantly call in Company Administrators by not later than end of October, 2008.

(2) The Administrators, at the first creditors meeting, will recommend that in the absence of a DOCA, that the company be wound up and liquidated.

(3) Just before the second creditors meeting in early December, 2008, the Administrators will announce an offer from a private consortium, at 1c per share.

(4) The Directors and Administrators will recommend immediate acceptance of this offer from the private consortium.

(5) 95% of shareholders fold, and the remainder are compulsorily acquired.

(6) Early in 2009, the private consortium appoints You Know Who as Chairman and Managing Director, and the decision is made to publicly list the Twin Hills project.

(7) March 2009, and "Newmin" or whatever the new company will be called, starts capital raising and share dilution.

(8) Rinse, wash, repeat.

I then made a comment about being able to pick the winner of the Melbourne Cup, which may have been considered a profanity by some, and funny by others.

Irrespective, I unreservedly apologise for my funny profanity.

My personal commentary would obviously not be considered suitable at all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.